11 May 2008

Boobies!

While there are some men who take the "more than a mouthful is a waste" attitude toward breasts, most guys seem to stick with the "bigger is better" attitude. I humbly suggest they wouldn't feel this way if they were the ones who had to carry them around.

I just spent $75 on sports bras I had to order online. I had to order them because no stores around here carry a sports bra in my cup size. And forget about the pretty bras they sell at Victoria's Secret. They can't handle the payload. So you order them, hope they fit because you can't try them on ahead of time, and fork over the better part of a C-note. I should be used to it by now, but I never cease to be amazed. I suspect that when the credit card bill arrives is the only time a man questions the advantage of big boobies.

I have a husband who is as obsessed with boobies as the next man. Cleavage is a very big deal for him, and he likes to see it. He just doesn't want anybody else to see it. So when we go out, he spends his time alternately pulling my top down far enough to see the goodies and tugging it back up so nobody else will notice, which of course does nothing but draw attention. I would think after nearly 20 years he would remember what they look like long enough for us to have dinner, but who am I kidding? Looking at boobies is like having sex for most guys; if they haven't seen it/done it in the last five minutes they may as well have never seen it/done it.

It makes me wonder what men would do if they had their own boobies? Probably nothing but look at them all day long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I am not a typical man, while I luv large breasts, I also luv smaller breasts as well. Quality is more important than quantity in such things. I must admit though that there are some things that are possible with a large breasted woman sexually, that a less blessed women cannot do for a man.

I can understand how it would be difficult for you at times being a 38G. I mean that's a lot of boobie to hold up every day. I enjoy your posts. Very interesting thoughts.