08 October 2007

CLEVELAND BROWNS, HELL YEAH!

You've seen me mention the Browns in a previous post and it might have occurred to you to wonder why a gal born and raised in the South would be a Browns fan. It was an accident. I got banished from a different football forum for fraternizing with a couple of renegades from the Browns forum. When they realized I was a poster without a country, they invited me up to the Browns forum and there you have it.

I love football and I'm a sucker for the underdog, so it was just a match made in Purgatory. If you're a Browns fan, you know why I said that. I latch on quickly and I'm faithful, so I will bark for the long haul. In fact, I only started this blog because I'm on hiatus from the Browns forum after losing a bet that we'd beat the Patriots last Sunday. I know. That was a tough bet. But that's how mother-effing faithful I am! Go Browns! Woof!

No comments: