08 October 2007

I have a fat ass.

Well, I may, as far as you know, have a fat ass. I don't try to hide the fact (much, anyway) that I'm a big girl. Always have been. If I can stand it, so can you. What I can't stand are other people's views on the rightness or wrongness of my fat ass.

A fellow I post with on the Cleveland Browns forum (http://www.cleveland.com/forums/browns/index.ssf) likes to draw attention to my proportions by calling me "chunky butt" or "heavy check" or, my favorite used only once, "double stuff." He does it with love, I feel certain, as he is quick to defend me against malicious trolls and frequently reminds his fellow fellows that "you don't want to be stuck with a size zero chick with winter on the way." In fact, he's even told me that when he comes home to Alabama to visit his relatives I can work some of my "pelvis crushing magic" on him. Naturally, I'm flattered. The fact is, MRWILKS makes me laugh because he never misses his shot for a shot and because he only jests with me because he knows I can take it.

Apparently, I'm wrong for this. My other group of friends thinks MRWILKS is an asshole and that my "desperate need for attention" prompts me to take his insults, much like an abused child takes a beating from his drunkard of a parent, because any attention is good attention.

They could be right.

On the other hand, they could be pushing their own body-insecurity issues on me, not to mention their own brand of political correctness.

The fact is, just like you, MRWILKS has no idea whether I actually have a fat ass or not. For all any of you know, I could be a size zero chick in danger of hypothermia at the first frost. That being the possibility, just let me laugh at what I think is funny, if you please, particularly when I can laugh at myself. People don't do enough laughing at themselves these days.

Besides. When I giggle it makes my big butt jiggle in a sort of ticklish way.

No comments: